SPYING A CELLPHONE - SPYING ON PEOPLE'S PHONE IS POSSIBLE?

I could not remember the last time i did a good prank, but i was well known on how i make people's lives miserable back when i was younger. seriously.

Do you really know people around you? and are you sure that you are not Fooled? get to know them upclose with Mobile Phone spy


And now that it has been years since i did one, i say that i could use a good practical joke in my office, And my subordinates would be a good choice of prey since they never knew this side of me.Mobile Phone Spying is one good form of frivolity and spying them on their phones is a great idea. i purchased this spying a cellphone software and listened to all their calls and read all of their text messages.


it gave me a good laugh at first since i'm hearing silly thoughts from people, but overtime i found out how they detest the idea on how i run the office. almost every single detail on how they hate me. it was completely different on how they show me those big smiles and happy greetings everyday. 


No more lies, and stop believing your lying partner! find out the truth with cell phone spy software!


anyways its a good thing i did a good prank, but i felt that i was the one being punk'd and definitely it was a real kick back. a completedrama with mobile phone spy.

No comments:

Post a Comment